Traditional peoples, Native Americans and early ancestral healers believed that eating the organs from a healthy animal would improve and toughen the health of the corresponding organ of the individual. For instance, the traditional way of treating a person with a weak heart used to be to feed the person the heart of a healthy animal. In a similar fashion, eating the blood, liver and spleen of a healthy animal used to be known to toughen energy and overall optimal health. Blood, liver, and spleen provided concentrated amounts of heme Iron, in addition to the building blocks to nourish and toughen one’s own blood, liver, and spleen health.*
BLOOD VITALITY CONTAINS…
- Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes, Stem Cells and Molecular Biodirectors Specific to Blood, Liver & Spleen
- The Super Nutrient Coenzyme Q10 (often referred to as CoQ10), Vitamin B12, Bio-identical Vitamin D
- Preformed Vitamin A (aka retinol), Choline, Folate, Copper, Selenium
- Bio-To be had Heme Iron
BLOOD VITALITY SUPPORTS…
- Blood, Liver, & Spleen Health Based On “Like Supports Like”
- Red and White Blood Cell Formation, Immune Function & Cardiovascular Health
- Digestive & Inflammatory Health
- Methylation & Detoxification Pathways
Based on the ancient ancestral wisdom that “like supports like.” Consuming Blood, Liver, and Spleen supports our own blood, liver, and spleen health.
Provides heaps of Bio-To be had Heme Iron, Vitamin B-12, and Bio-identical Vitamin D
Supports Red Blood Cell Formation, Immune Function, Cardiovascular Health
Advisable as an integral a part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by the esteemed Liver King (Barbarian World Record Holder).
Includes Liver & Spleen that give you the cofactors to toughen both endogenous iron production and hemoglobin health